20071203

Fix you.


Say hello to your worse nightmare. D:


Mid-sem tests, oh mid-sem tests. Say goodbye freedom Jolene. From next week onwards, it's hell. Freaking dreadful papers, projects, reports and 1st Ave trading setup. And my dearest New Year, please be a good one? This year sucked pretty bad. Sigh. 3 months more to the big 2 months holiday. Oh man. I hate school. And time flies, next year's gonna be my last year in TP. That's if I make it. Great. Life sucks. SIGH.

Time to be a cavewoman now and drown myself in schoolwork. So you'll see, I'll disappear and run away every now and then. Pray for me to be strong.

After so long, I've fixed it.
Can't imagine how grateful I am for myself.
And I can finally smile to myself, saying everything's over now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home